[m15] You'll Miss Me... [m15] You'll Miss Me...

Very nice, super chill :)

Twitch_Reflex[m15]&Griemz Twitch_Reflex[m15]&Griemz

I love the variety! Personally, I think songs that are too repetitive are way too repetitive. This was a pleasant twist. Keep up the great work man! :D

Doznt feel like Xmas ft Jason Doznt feel like Xmas ft Jason

love it.

i thoroughly enjoyed this song. Congrats to you guys for getting on Monstercat's Christmas album! i know that your track Insomnia got on to Monstercat before this one, but i know this is Jason's first Monstercat song so extra congrats to him! :D

5/5
10/10
love you guys' work.

MrFijiWiji responds:

jason is a beautiful woman. thank u :)

Song of Storms Remix [mod15] Song of Storms Remix [mod15]

Nice!

this is sick!:D

RAndilthy RAndilthy

Cool!

this song is pretty sweet for your first song! only think is is that it's pretty repetitive. you should throw in some synth leads and make it a bit more interesting with stuff like build-ups, drops, and like some sort of intro and outro. other than that, i really like your stuff and you should keep up the good work!

Urpule responds:

Thanks Man i appreaciate the review like always. too mee i have all that shits in there but i could always do better ! as long people tell me what they think cause i like criticism !!!!!yeah... Uh... Hmmm.. WA.. waa.. waaa!!!!!!!!

- Only Sometimes - Only Sometimes

NICE:D

this song is totally the shiz. and Jason helped me with my stuff too!:D he's really good

Or4nges responds:

Other way around, I'm always giving em tips and whatnot :P

Glad you like it, man!

[Black Hole V2]* [Black Hole V2]*

Not bad.

i'm pretty new at making music myself, but i can see that this song had a lot of thought put into it.

some things to do a bit better next time: the snare in the beginning sounded a bit off... maybe fix the EQ on it a bit. actually, i cant really think of anything else but that:P so good job man, keep up the good work! oh and check out my song Daybreak. and let me know what you think! perhaps a good rating... it was my first ever song so go easy on me:P but thanks!

Solkrieg responds:

Eh...the snare? Well the snare doesn't need any work O_o. I'll be sure to listen to your songs.